Tomorrow may never come. Give and Accept what you have today!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

EXPRESSING ANGER AND ANNOYANCE (KELAS XI/SEM 2)

ANGER is one letter short of DANGER.so just be careful in bringing this into conversation.If you say the wrong thing, the situation will get worse.
The following are some expressions of Anger and annoyance
1. It really annoys me when ...
2. It burns me up when ..
3. i can't stand it when ...
4. I dont like it when ...
                                                     5. i hate it when ....

Some more expressions are:
1. I can stand on him any longer
2. Dont take it out on me!
3. No wonder you are Livid!
4. he flared up at me
5. Oh, stop complaining, You make me mad!
6. You are talking non sense
7.You are a cunning fellow
8. dont show me your face!
9. Stop YAPPING!
10. I dont care what it is
11. What Non sense!
12. How could you been so silly
13. It's none of your bussiness
14. If you dare to say that again,I'll hit you
15.Damn you!
16. Oh leave it out!
17. What a hell do you mean?
18. Who do you think you are?
19. Get out of my sight/GET LOST
20. What a hell do you want?

When there is a conflict, the best thing to do is to try to resolve it so that the relationship remain good. The following are some expressions we can use when we want to resolve conflict.

RESOLVING CONFLICT
1. Calm down..
2. Oh, come on.. don't be mad
3. Can we discuss this?
4. Dont be angry. Let's talk it over
5. Please let's discuss this

No comments:

Post a Comment